Dear World,
I, Bob the T-Rex have decided to end my life. Why? I was shafted by evolution. I have these stupid, short, girlscout arms that inhibit my abilities to swim. Yet, I've always dreamed of being an Olympic Gold medalist swimmer. When I tried to schedule practices, the Trainer laughed. I told him I hoped he got Lou Gehrig's disease. But apparently that has nothing to do with swimming. Greg Louganis got aids, but, not because of swimming. Yet again, I was made a fool. The Discovery Channel takes liberties on my lifestyle. I don't get paid and my lawyer is so drunk he can't hold a file folder. I was wrongly portrayed in Jurassic Park. It's developed a deep, seething prejudice to my kind. Now, whenever I go to get coffee the Barista jokingly moves the cup infront of me and stands very still. I can fucking see you. Okay? I fucking see you.
Good Bye Cruel World!
Bob
0 comments:
Post a Comment