Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm a douchebag, leave me here.

I don't understand why I like unicorns so much, but I do. They make me happy. They make me want to frolic in a flowery field and play the lute and do it with a hot knight-shaped stranger and then have some wench joust me in the belly.


I didn't plan for that sentence to end with an abortion.

I hate Twilight. I hate that little girls aspire to be like "Bella Swan". You might as well aspire to be like an anorexic robot. Actually, most robots seem to show more emotion. Great, yet another generation of women who place a stigma on extroverted behaviour. Plus, Robert Pattinson just looks gross. He looks like if you touch him he would be sticky. 

I totally want to look at someone, fall in love with them, have them beat me a few times and have massive blue balls. All at the same time, preferably. 

I don't think I'm smart, but sometimes I think popular films/music/etc. is geared to people who wish to always remain mediocre. Terminator Salcraption. For example. I mean, hell yes, it was awesome to see Christian Bale all dirty. And that terminator guy was sexy and dirty. The blowing up and fighting was awesome. But, sincerely lacking in story and believability. 

Saw the new Star Trek finally! Omigosh. I felt like a cat on a hot tin roof. Why can't the film end in an all cast orgy? Well, minus, the skinny bitch. And seriously. Loved how all the lady trekkers were donned in miniskirts, knee high boots, full make-up and jewelry. Gosh, they must find it erksome when fights break-out. Panty shots? Maybe, under their miniskirts they were short shorts, like cheerleaders? I guess Federation women are expected to sit around and do the desk work, like women during WW2? I get it was for a little twinge of nostalgia for old trekkies, but, come on. I'd hope in the future men are just as objectified as women. I'm saying booty shorts and muscle tees. 

Equality now? Maybe not.

I love you Battlestar Galactica for pondering a genderless future. 

So I revert to watching Buffy and skulking around my room working on my neverending book.

My Hot or Nots of the Week:

Jimmy Fallon on Late Night-Hot
Conan O'Brian on Tonight Show-Hot
New Star Trek-Hot
MTV 2009 Movie Awards Twilight Sweep-Not
The Last Unicorn-Hot
Wendy's Drive Thru Workers-Not
Rush Limbaugh-Not
Trueblood Season 2 Promos-Hot
The Fist bump-Lukewarm


0 comments: