Monday, May 4, 2009

The Winter of Your Faces Discontent.

Bonjour!


I am stuck studying Shakespeare, but, helluro, everybody love Shakespeare. I like to read and listen to Loreena Mckennit and dance around my room in a flower wreath. But. You know. That's kind of sad and embarrassing. 

I feel weird blogging. I think there is a way to blog and a way to journal. LJers typically talk about themselves and their feelings and how they cut themselves with rusty spoons. Bloggers tend to criticize anything and everything. I'll be in the middle of that spectrum. 

You will know I'm manic depressive and insane in the membrane, because of the varying topics.

ANYHOOO,

Two to Three days away from receiving Harris' new Stackhouse book, Dead and Gone. Gah! I can't frakking wait. 

Time passes by so quickly. (This feels very emotional to say when Loreena Mckennitt is singing prose the background and playing lutes and violins) It seems only yesterday the semester was beginning and I was several pounds lighter. Ah. Now the semester is a couple hours away from being over. Hallelujah. I can't say how happy I am the summer is here. Or how happy I am to spend it in Florence. I love Southern summers.

So what has the Spring of '09 given me!
Straight up Letterman style top 10:
1. The sad but frakking phenom. end of Battlestar Galactica
2. Whedon's Dollhouse!Mmm Paul!
3. A new Sookie book and TrueBlood season two! Holla!
4. Multitudes of creative inspiration!
5. Free time to not live in the mediocre.
6. Conan on the Tonight Show!
7. For some reason, mad love for Family Guy.
8. A wonderful tutelage on Shakespeare from Grandma Jacobs.
9. Undying love of magical, enchanting Unicorns.
10. True understanding of why I adore crappy, unrealistic teen soap operas.


Yayz! 

Ok seriously. I have an exam in an hour so. I'll be back later.

x0x0

Ashley.

0 comments: